i miss something ….

 

i miss something
don’t know what that something is…

i miss the way u hold my hand.
i miss the way u looked into my eyes

i miss the way u felt for me.

i miss everything about you.

i miss you
i miss the way you smiled at me

i miss the way you talked to me

i miss the day you & me … we became friends

i miss ur likes
i miss ur comments

miss smses u sent

i miss our online chats

i miss u in my life
i miss u in my smile

you are there in my dreams

but my eyes keep searching for you all around

i miss the way we walked along together
i miss the way your hair wave onto my shoulder

i miss the way u looked when we get wet in rain

i miss how beautiful u looked

i miss u in my friends
i miss ur lecturers …

I miss lessons u give ….

I miss d wishes u give …

I miss something …
I don’t know what…..
But i know d only fact …..
I miss u a lot …..