Mother Day greetings in Marathi English

Mother Day Greetings 

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be.
 
 Mother Day Greetings




The Super most example of love in My life.
'When apples were 4 & we were 5,
then my mother said,
'I dont like Apples.'

Mother Day Greeting in English

 Mother Day Greetings 3




Happy Mother Day Greetings

 Mother Day Greetings 9

mother day message in Marathi

Diwasbhar marmar kaam karun thaklela me jeva ghari aalo teva
Wadil mhanali, kaay kamavale?
Baiko mhanali, kaay wachavale?
Mulani vicharle, kaay aanale?
pan fakt Aai ne vicharala, divasbharat kahi khallas ka?

Advance Mothers daycha Hardik subechcha
 Mother Day Greetings 11












Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP